Communication skills are “the lifeblood of a successful organization,” according to Watson Wyatt’s Communication ROI Study. Companies that promote communication skills enjoy significant competitive advantage and achieve greater profitability overall, as they:
- Convey their vision more clearly
- Unite their employees around company goals
- Improve productivity and reduce waste
- Enhance customer service
- Make changes more easily
Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills Course Description
This one-day, practical communication and interpersonal communication skills course will provide the participants with the skills and techniques for handling any communication situation with greater flexibility, confidence, empathy and impact.
The course will help them assess their communication strengths and weaknesses, as well as enhance their ability to listen to and understand others. At the end of the course, participants will be able to easily define communication and effective listening skills, identify and avoid communication barriers, and motivate and influence others toward their own goals.
– Identify the 6 most common barriers to effective listening and communication
– Recognize the 3 basic communications styles and assess your own
– Increase your understanding of how your behavior impacts others and the way others respond to you
– Use verbal as well as nonverbal techniques (which make up the majority of communication) to help get your message across to your audience
– Learn the 5 ways to give and receive constructive feedback in business settings
– Communicate 3 ways with the appropriate visual, verbal, and vocal message
– Develop effective listening skills
– Improve telephone communication skills
– Create an action plan for continually
improving interpersonal skills
The “Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills” training kit includes a leader’s guide, PowerPoint presentation, and a participant manual with a license to print copies.
Our Soft Skills Training Kit Includes:
– An instructor’s guide to assist you in set-up, presentation and more
– A license to print participant manuals
– PowerPoint slides to highlight important information.
Materials will be e-mailed to you automatically after your order is processed.
Training Methodology: Workbook exercises, role-plays, handouts, lectures, group exercises, and PowerPoint slides
Learning Time-frame: One day
Order the “Effective Communication Skills and Interpersonal Communication Skills” training materials today and get started tomorrow!